_______愛してるよ______ ;

Friday, August 17, 2007
Okay, SOMEONE asked me to post more, but apparently I have nothing to post except for my boring PSLE orals, so I decided to post up a short story that I just wrote.
Short story
I scrambled to my feet hurriedly. Father had left; entrusting me to mother. I don't think mother knew it. All I saw when I woke up was that tiny note. That tiny note that made such a great impact on it. There, proudly printed on the note,were the words "I'm leaving." I didn't read on, of course. I skipped right down to the end where a big "MOM;" was written.
Their relationship was not improving. Over the years, they didn't divorce because of me. They didn't want me to have a broken family. I lived happily until one night, the ugly truth floated above the calm waters, like oil. I was eleven at that time; and i heard what father and mother was quarreling about.
When I was thirteen, their relationship just couldn't hold anymore. Only then did i realize how serious things were. Father and mother; they were seperating.
I rushed to the airport, clutching mother's favourite flowers in my hands tightly. Buttercups. I was almost at the airport when i tripped and fell. Then, as I raised my head, i could see an aeroplane flying off to the distance. I laughed bitterly
Father and Mother had nothing in common; yet they both left at the same time, assuming that he other would take care of me. Perhaps they thought it was a better option. But it wasn't. What could i do, though? It wasn't as if i could take a plane to who-knows-where to find my parents.
Bitter tears cascaded down from my face as I laughed harshly. The laugh seemed to echo throughout my head; and I could see my childhood flashing before me.
I could see myself fishing at the farm, with my parents at the back, encouraging me. The little actions of their love towards me throughout my childhood; I saw it all.
But now, everything was gone. Just like the golden buttercups that were fluttering away in the wind, with the butteflies; gone... forever.
~datahush vi britannia commands..
11:15 PM
profile
its all about me!
(i can't seem to get rid of the its all about me thingy its quite spas=.=)
Tan Huan Shen
AJC, 0307, bhss 4e1.
Wushu.
23/12/90

reflections
Friday, August 17, 2007
Okay, SOMEONE asked me to post more, but apparently I have nothing to post except for my boring PSLE orals, so I decided to post up a short story that I just wrote.
Short story
I scrambled to my feet hurriedly. Father had left; entrusting me to mother. I don't think mother knew it. All I saw when I woke up was that tiny note. That tiny note that made such a great impact on it. There, proudly printed on the note,were the words "I'm leaving." I didn't read on, of course. I skipped right down to the end where a big "MOM;" was written.
Their relationship was not improving. Over the years, they didn't divorce because of me. They didn't want me to have a broken family. I lived happily until one night, the ugly truth floated above the calm waters, like oil. I was eleven at that time; and i heard what father and mother was quarreling about.
When I was thirteen, their relationship just couldn't hold anymore. Only then did i realize how serious things were. Father and mother; they were seperating.
I rushed to the airport, clutching mother's favourite flowers in my hands tightly. Buttercups. I was almost at the airport when i tripped and fell. Then, as I raised my head, i could see an aeroplane flying off to the distance. I laughed bitterly
Father and Mother had nothing in common; yet they both left at the same time, assuming that he other would take care of me. Perhaps they thought it was a better option. But it wasn't. What could i do, though? It wasn't as if i could take a plane to who-knows-where to find my parents.
Bitter tears cascaded down from my face as I laughed harshly. The laugh seemed to echo throughout my head; and I could see my childhood flashing before me.
I could see myself fishing at the farm, with my parents at the back, encouraging me. The little actions of their love towards me throughout my childhood; I saw it all.
But now, everything was gone. Just like the golden buttercups that were fluttering away in the wind, with the butteflies; gone... forever.
missy speaks
11:15 PM